One of the best ways to remove germs, avoid getting sick and prevent the spread of germs to others is regular hand washing. No matter you are at work, travelling or at home, hand washing is necessary. It is the best possible way to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria entering inside your body.
When you wash your hands, it ensures that maximum germs on your hands are killed and now it’s safe to touch, eat or do anything with your sanitized and hygienic hands.
Stay healthy with Etanol Hand Wash. Make it a habit.
Proper hand washing remains the most effective way of removing germs and harmful bacteria from our hands. This prevents the spread of diseases and keeps your surroundings safe, fresh, and clean. We can’t deny the fact, disease causing bacteria is everywhere. And we need to protect ourselves and our family from such germs that causes illness.
WHAT IS HAND WASHING?
People frequently touch their eyes, nose, and mouth without even realizing it. Germs can get into the body through the eyes, nose and mouth and make us sick. Hand washing with soap removes germs from hands. This helps prevent infections.
WHY HAND WASHING IS IMPORTANT? WHAT ARE IS BENEFITS?
Washing hands prevents illnesses and spread of infections to others. Washing hands save lives. In hospitals, good hand hygiene slows the spread of resistant bacteria. Let’s read about its benefits in brief:
1. Germs cause infections which are commonly found on dirty hands. When you wash your hands with soap and water this eliminates these germs simply, keeping you safe.
2. Eye infection is usually produced by the bacteria that get into the eyes from our hands. It would be good if you wash your hands and get free from bacteria and germs.
3. Wash your hand frequently to stop your hands from existence the medium through which the bacteria is passed all around the office.
4. Hand washing reduces health risk such as common cold, cough or fever as they are caused by infections only. People with low immunity are more effected with the germs and bacteria.
5. Washing your hands regularly also lowers the survival rate for lingering bacteria.
6. If you are working, and go outside to work, you know how difficult it is to maintain hand hygiene in office. Washing hands keeps your workplace healthy.
7. It also prevents infections through eyes, nose and mouth. We touch our eyes, mouth and nose frequently and this add up to increase the opportunities to spread infections easily at a faster rate. When your hands are sanitized, nothings can harm you.
DO YOU WASH YOUR HANDS IN APPROPRIATE MANNER?
It is advised by the healthcare institutions like WHO that the hands must be rubbed together for about 15 seconds after applying soap. When you’re done with the proper rubbing, you can rinse it well with water. Always remember, rubbing your hands together means focusing on the palms, fingers and its tips. Follow proper steps to wash your hands and keep them safe from harmful bacteria that can cause diseases.
HOW OFTEN YOU SHOULD WASH YOUR HANDS?
It is not about the quantity and the number of times you wash your hands. It is important to wash your hands before you do anything important, like cooking, eating or after sneezing o touching any dirty surface. Although you should regularly wash your hands to maintain proper health and hygiene. You should always wash your hands:
•After using the toilet
•Before touching or eating food
•After touching any dirty surface
•When you enter your home
•After a prolonged use of objects known to harbour bacteria e.g. mobile phones, steering wheel on public use cars, visibly dirty door knobs etc.
•Wash your hands if you sneeze or cough into your hands
For parents who have children who can’t wash their hands themselves, it is the parent’s responsibility to take care of their child hygiene.
Use Etanol Hand Wash to sanitize and disinfect your hands out of germs and infections. First time, a hand wash has been made with Ethyl Alcohol in it which has anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-viral properties making it perfect to wash your hands. Clean your hands before preparing or eating food, after coughing or sneezing, after going to the bathroom and after handling garbage. This helps prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses, keeping you and your family healthy. Cultivate a healthy habit with a hand wash and maintain it throughout the day.